To strengthen and become part of our Strategic Project Management & Operations department we announce the following vacancy in the European Head office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
Project Manager Strategic Project Management & Operations
Support Canon Medical Systems Europe, Canon Group companies & Canon distributors to increase pre-sales support and project management support activities.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Supports Sales Managers and Product Managers during the pre-sales activities by providing materials and presentations to the Customer.
- Introduces new products in close cooperation with the Business Unit.
- Advises and coordinates technical completion processes.
- Coordinates the logistical planning, service planning and application planning of equipment supplied by Canon Medical Systems Cooperation and Approved Suppliers to support the sales activities of Canon Medical Systems Europe (CMSE).
- Manages projects and turn-key projects.
- Is responsible for transferring project management knowledge and experience through both class room training and onsite support.
- Participates in various projects in close cooperation with relevant Business Units and internal departments.
- Provides technical advice to Customers, Business Units, CMSE Service, Canon Group companies & Canon distributors.
- Monitors the project budget to avoid budget overrun.
Skills and Competences
- Education: Higher professional education or Bachelor in technical background.
- Understanding and experience in supporting sales processes in a competitive environment
- Strong presenting skills, both internal and at customer site.
- Commercial focus on projects, costs and results.
- Education and experience technical sales, construction and engineering.
- Proficiency in 3D applications and AutoCAD.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of project-based work.
- Coordinating and organizing skills.
- Social skills for maintaining contacts with internal and external organizations.
- Oral and written proficiency in English for the exchange internationally.
- Inventiveness, capable to cope with stress, and analytical abilities to solve complex and urgent problems, which could lead to substantial material and immaterial damage.
- Diplomacy and persuasiveness to obtain the co-operation of various parties having different interests.
In a company with over 1.000 employees, we are always looking for skilled and motivated colleagues to help us further enhance our business.
Please send your application to Miranda Keuzenkamp.