PRODUCT SPECIALIST Computer Tomography (m/f)
The function of product specialist is in the Technical Support Group (TSG) in CMSE HQ in Zoetermeer. The TSG group consists of 45 people working in different modalities/specialties (like CT, MR, UL, X-ray, spare parts, training, back office support, administration etc.). The team has a very customer focused attitude, with internal rules and regulation well in mind. From a product specialist a very pro-active customer and company beneficial attitude is expected. The mix of technical support work as well as transfer of knowledge requires a positive and constructive mind-set. The numbers of years of experience in the team is very high, which creates a large portion of the stability. This is required to support the field operation in the best way.
Key result areas:
- Responsible for practical support for the European service organization from the office and/or on location in Europe
- Responsible for collecting and transferring technical knowledge and communicating these informations and experiences to the European field service operation
- to pro-actively improve your knowledge and skills in order to keep up with the product specifics and product developments, (eg attend training courses in Japan, but also by self-study)
- prepare training materials and actually give training courses (or transfer knowledge otherwise) to service colleagues from the European service organization
- Supports the introduction of new products
- Co-ordinate projects and (co-) execute them
- Contact for internal and external colleagues in your professional area
- Keep the accounting records and administrative rules
- Education: HBO-level, trained in a technical field
- Preferred is some technical knowledge of Canon products
- Understanding of general organizational processes
- Several years of experience with similar products is a pre-requisite
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts with the European organization and Japan
- Oral and written proficiency in English to be able to conduct training courses and to exchange information with the Japanese support team and European organization
- A positive attitude and prepared to work in sometimes less comfortable circumstances
- Inventiveness, resistant to stress and have analytical abilities to solve complex and urgent problems
- Diplomacy and persuasiveness to obtain the co-operation of various parties having different interests.
For more information please contact mr C. Moinier, Manager Service Group, +31 79 368 9222 extension 89290.
Please send your written application to:
Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V.
You can also apply by email to Els.Mintjes@eu.medical.canon.