Every scanner exactly the way you want
Celesteion™ PUREViSION Edition PET/CT enables facilities to improve care and lower costs by maximizing system utilization with a single, shared system that meets—and exceeds—the needs of oncology, radiation oncology, and radiology providers.
- 88 cm bore
- 70 cm field-of-view
- 394 ps typical Time-of-Flight
- 19.6 cm axial field-of-view
- 4 mm x 4 mm crystals
- 90 cm bore
- 70 cm field-of-view
- 0.5 sec rotation
- 5 mm x 16 row detector
- 32 slice reconstruction*
Molecular imaging with patient safety and satisfaction as a number one consideration.
A PET/CT scanner built around your patient with safety and satisfaction a number one consideration.
- Improved lesion detection, time of flight resolution, 394 ps typical TOF
- 70 cm CT and PET field of view for greater image accuracy
- 90 cm CT bore and 88 cm PET bore designed for an improved patient experience
3. Light-guided layer improves performance
4. Visible light
5. High performance 3D, Lu-based scintillator
Time of flight (TOF) and point spread function (PSF) technology for greater accuracy.
SUREFLiGHT Reconstruction Technology
Celesteion PUREViSION edition with TOF and PSF reconstruction can improve image resolution and possibly allow better lesion detection and follow-up.
- 394 ps typical TOF
- PSF reconstruction
- Optimal speed and image resolution
- Improved lesion detection
- Improved lesion localization
Image Review with Celesteion™ PUREViSION Edition PET/CT
The PET/CT viewer on Celesteion™ PUREViSION Edition PET/CT includes automated fused MPR images and can be batched and sent to multiple DICOM destinations.
The technologist sets the fused percentage along with start points, end points and slice thickness needed for interpretation. With a single click images are created and sent to PACS.
SUV measurements as well as previous study comparisons can be done directly on the Celesteion™ PUREViSION Edition PET/CT console.
More efficient use of X-rays
PUREVISION Detector Technology
Maximizing Canon Medical Systems’ ceramics expertise with a detector cut from a solid ingot using microblade cutting technology to minimize imperfections and maximize quantum efficiency.
- More efficient use of X-rays
- 5 mm slice resolution
- 40% better light output
A scalable clinical solution to increase department workflow
- Improve clinical workflow and clinical decisions with intuitive toolsets and one-click automation
- Scalable packages allow you to choose from in-room to departmental solutions, with toolsets to fit your needs now and in the future
- Vitrea® Extend begins as a “Single User Package” and can be expanded by adding concurrent users and clinical applications