Canon Medical Systems is a world leading healthcare provider. Our ‘Made for Life’ philosophy reflects our ongoing commitment to humanity. We provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide.
At Canon Medical Systems you will get the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives while working with us. You’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. Are you
interested in joining our company? Then apply now!
To strengthen our team at Canon Medical Systems Belgium, we are looking for a bilingual Application Specialist for C-Arms.
The C-Arm Application Specialist will work all over Belgium and Luxembourg and provide demos and presentations for (potential) customers in the context of pre- and after-sales training. In addition, the C-Arm Application Specialist provides product technical support and commercial support to the Account Managers and the Customer Care Center. He/she must be able to work independently, but also be able to function in a group.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing demos and presentations in the context of pre- and after-sales training to surgeons, nurses, and surgical technicians;
- Will be working mainly in OR;
- Give support to Account Managers and Customer Care Center;
- Keeping aware of market developments and informing the organization about trends, customer wishes, etc.;
- Willing to stay updated on new developments and techniques in C-Arm systems; • Taking care of new product introductions.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a medical application;
- Good and recent knowledge of C-Arm usage in an OR environment is a plus; • Willing to travel abroad sporadically;
Skills and competences
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French language;
- Can carry out (complex) activities independently;
- Sales and customer-oriented;
- Stress resistant;
- Dynamic person;
- Flexible working attitude; (independently schedule home office tasks, adjust working hours according to the wishes of the customer);
- Working very sporadically during the weekend for conference/
- Team spirit.
What do we offer?
You will be part of a fun and professional team and work in a challenging environment with many opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience. A free atmosphere where you can work out of the box and develop yourself, but with sufficient control and evaluation. Guidance and training take place in the field and at the European headquarters in the Netherlands. You will hold the Canon brand in high esteem and work with high-tech medical equipment from a market leader.
In addition, we offer you:
- A gross month salary that matches your knowledge and work experience; • a bonus for achieving the objectives (both financial and personal);
- 20 days statutory leave + 9 days recuperation (ADV) + 1 Canon day per year; • a 13th month;
- Annual company bonus for achieving the objectives;
- Group and health insurance;
- Meal and eco vouchers;
- Expenses reimbursment;
- iPhone & laptop;
- Company car.
More information or apply?
For questions and to apply, please contact Eline Carels, HR Assistant, at
Info.BE@eu.medical.canon. We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your application by 30 June, 2023.
CANON Medical Systems attaches great importance to diversity and inclusion, and offers a respectful working environment in which there is no room for discrimination and intimidation. We endorse governmental policies for hiring and promoting individuals based on their merit, regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or – expression.